The client is a systems manufacturing company based in Pewaukee, WI; with offices in the UK, Italy, France, Sweden, Poland New Zealand, and Australia. They reached out to Momentic because they were seeing organic traffic decreases and stagnation after a recent website redesign.
The client was seeking an SEO partner with experience in International SEO, technical SEO, and Content Strategy to:
- Recover lost traffic & authority
- Build & manage an SEO strategy across multiple competitive B2B verticals
What we found to be the major issues upon our initial discovery were: Core technical issues that were preventing the site from being accessed, crawled and rendered properly, duplicate content, no international SEO signals, weak content, and a lack of key structural signals across the website.
Full technical audit revealed a messy launch of the website redesign & a lack of strategy behind the purpose of new URLs and their purpose.
- Thorough investigation into all verticals, competitors, and solutions across 8 countries.
- Website structure
- International Strategy
- Technical strategy based on a bespoke CMS
- Process & template for product, category, & industry pages.
- Rewrite Page Titles based on keywords, intent & opportunity
- Optimized existing stale articles
Data + Reporting
- KPI-based yearly review
- Agile workflow across multiple teams & capacity
- Custom dashboard with views into each region’s performance
- On-boarded new hires
- Team training sessions on SEO processes
- Monthly meeting w/ in-house team
- Custom insights for inclusion in executive meetings
- Strategic adjustments to fit & fill capacity on other teams