Momentic is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Senior SEO Strategist to join our team. As a Senior SEO Strategist, you will play a crucial role in driving organic traffic and optimizing the online presence of our clients. Your SEO expertise and ability to plan strategy, create content, do research, and use data to define performance will be instrumental in improving our clients’ visibility and inevitably their bottom line.
You’ll be joining the most specialized SEO team in Milwaukee and all of Wisconsin. We pride ourselves on our data-driven approach, transparency, and integrity – if you share our values and are looking to learn and grow, we want to hear from you!
You’re probably a good fit if you’re:
- Team oriented
- Intrinsically self motivated
- A natural communicator
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop, communicate, and execute effective SEO strategies to increase organic search traffic for our diverse client base.
- Communicate effectively with clients, building strong relationships, and providing clear explanations of SEO initiatives and results.
- Conduct comprehensive keyword/topic research and analysis to identify target topics to optimize accordingly.
- Implement on-page and off-page optimizations.
- Develop new content and optimize existing content
- Stay up to date on the latest SEO/Digital Strategy trends, algo updates, and overall best practices.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including content creators, web developers, designers, and marketing leaders to implement recommendations and strategies.
- Monitor and analyze website performance using SEO tools, Google Analytics and other data sources to identify trends and opportunities to drive continuous improvement.
- Provide recurring reporting on SEO performance and other relevant metrics to clients and key stakeholders.
- Work within various Content Management Systems (CMS) utilized by our clients.
- Be able to work within and manage varying types of workflows (i.e. Scrum)
Significant demonstrated proficiency in either Local SEO or Technical SEO along with Data Analysis will get you to the top of the list!
- Proven track record as an SEO Strategist, preferably in a senior role.
- Proficiency using SEO tools, such as GA, GSC, Semrush and Ahrefs to inform and enhance data-driven SEO strategies.
- Strong understanding of search engine algorithms, ranking factors, industry best practices, and current events.
- Familiarity with basic HTML (e.g. you recognize tags like <head> and <li>)
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain rapport with clients.
- Experience catering to the unique needs of a diverse set of client contacts, including C-suite executives, is a great plus.
Compensation & Benefits
- Health Plan
- Open PTO Policy
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Parking
- 401K with employer match
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and your top three whys to email@example.com